We operate with the purpose of growing a profitable real estate portfolio, with value-add opportunities, that could produce strong cash flows and impressive gains on the eventual sales.
Brookemeadow Blue Hills Senior Housing
|# of Units||91|
|Average Cash Flow||9%|
|Projected Average Annual Returns||+17%|
Autumn Sunrise Apartments
|Location||Corpus Christi, Texas|
|# of Units||142|
|Average Cash Flow||8%|
|Projected Average Annual Returns||+19%|
North Carolina Self Storage
|Location||Asheville & Charlotte, NC|
|# of Units||1472|
|Average Cash Flow||5%|
|Projected Average Annual Returns||+16%|
Groundbreaking Real Estate is excited to bring you the Brookemeadow Blue Hills Senior Housing investment opportunity.
Brookmeadow Blue Hill, currently known as The Arbors at Stoughton, is a property located at
2121 Central Street, Stoughton, MA, featuring 91 units. It is in an excellent suburban location
just 20 miles south of Downtown Boston. This location is primed for senior living investments
as Boston has the highest senior living market occupancy in the United States.
Key Highlights of this property:
- Location: Stoughton, MA, is a high-middle-income suburb of Boston with an average household income of $147K (40% above the national average) and an average net worth of $1.8M.
- Aging Population: Stoughton has 2,100 qualified seniors, with increases expected of 27% in the next 5 years.
- Demand: 4.2 qualified seniors for each senior housing unit within a ten-minute drive of the property.
- Rent Increases: Rents are currently 9% below market compared to other local senior living facilities.
- Partnership: The lead partner, Kirko Group, has extensive senior living experience (+$155M in projects)
Projected Average Annual Returns